I listened to this dimwit juror B37 on the radio today. What a disaster.
- Chatty on every question: obviously ravenous for time in the media spotlight.
- Absoultely sure that Trayvon Martin "threw the first punch" even though nobody saw the first punch — way to follow the evidence!
- Has a literary agent lined up five minutes after leaving the courtroom.
- Convinced that George Zimmerman was guilty, but only guilty of bad judgement, not manslaughter or second degree murder. Great logic, B37!
- Her husband is an attorney.
The only thing I can see is that she is the proverbial runaway juror, having been instructed beforehand by her husband on how to manipulate the rest of the evenly divided jury.
The defense threw enough sand in the eyes of the jury that B37 could manipulate them into doubting everything the prosecution said, just like Baez did for Casey Anthony. This is the perfect state of affairs for liars like Obama. He is loving this.